That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God
and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and
final authority in faith and life.
In one God, the Creator, eternally existing in three persons: Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit.
That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin
Mary and that He was and remains true God and true man.
That God created Adam and Eve in the divine image; that they sinned, and
thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which
is separation from God; and that, as a result of Adam's sin, all human
beings are now born with a sinful nature and stand guilty before God.
That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the
Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that
all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension
into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and
In the blessed hope of the personal and imminent return of our Lord and
Saviour, Jesus Christ.
That all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of
the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
That the Holy Spirit indwells and gives spiritual life to all believers,
enables them to understand biblical truth, empowers them for godly
living and equips them for service and witness.
In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting
blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the
name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching
them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you
always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20
God Focussed Values
· The exaltation and worship of God in all His glory and majesty.
· The passion to know, love and become like the Lord Jesus Christ.
· The leading and empowering of the Holy Spirit.
· The truth, authority and sufficiency of the Scriptures for the whole
· Expectant faith and persevering prayer based upon the Promises of God.
· The transforming power of the Gospel.
Ministry Focussed Values
· The dignity and value of every person.
· Spiritual generations of labourers.
· Relationships characterised by love, humility and servanthood.
· Co-laboring in community.
· Relating interdependently within the Body of Christ to advance the
· The spiritual disciplines by which we follow the Lord Jesus Christ.